Sunday, January 8, 2012

Product Review: Shatter Nail Polish

My absolute favorite nail polish, is black shatter by OPI. In many cases OPI nail polish can be substituted by much cheaper options, but not here. I have personally tried this nail polish, along with many other brands, and I must say nothing even compares to the look of Shatter. If you want to get the cool cracked look, don't buy anything else. It might be a little more expensive, but you will certainly love it, and will use every last drop. OPI shatter is not as easy to find as many other (though not as good) brands. The nail polish is found in beauty supply stores, and comes in a variety of colors. Among my favorites are white and silver, but black takes the cake! Sadly, when I ran out of my black shatter, it was very difficult to find. The recent release of the Nicki Minaj collection has drastically minimized the number of stores which have the full collection of shatter. There is one new color that did come out as a result of this change, and that is purple. So take it from me, OPI shatter is the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment