Thursday, January 12, 2012

Product Review: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color

Pros:

  • comes in a variety of colors
  • about $2.50 per bottle
  • strong coat
Cons:

  • plastic brush makes painting entire nail harder


One of my go to nail polishes is Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail color. I can find basically every color i need for my next designs within this collection. In addition, I won't go broke in the process. Each bottle is about $2.50, a great deal for the quality. The strong coat and variety make it ideal for complex designs, which naturally tend to last less time than solid colored nails. The only down side I have found is that the brush is made of plastic bristles. The bristles make the coating less fluid and smooth, so I don't recommend it for a quick nail coating. I would recommend it though, for those who want nicely designed nails, because it will last longer than other similarly priced nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment