Thursday, July 5, 2012

TMNT nails!

So here is one of older designs, about a month old, i just finally got around to getting the picture off my phone. And that is why it isn't the best picture quality. I did these because I had a feeling I would be getting a turtle backpack for my, b-day. And guess what, I did! My nails were so popular at school that a teacher even took a picture and posted them on facebook! They really arent too hard though.
Here's how:

  1. paint your nails green, any shade but as close to turtle color as possible
  2. on each finger paint a stripe in blue, purple, red , or orange- but only one color per nail
  3. on the colored stripes put two white dots
  4. on the white dots put smaller black dots
  5. clear coat!
Polishes used::
Green: Wet N' Wild Fast Dry- Sage in the city
White: Sinful Colors-Snow
Black: Wet N' Wild Wild Shine- Black Creme

No comments:

Post a Comment