Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Product Review: Migi Nail Art Pens

Hey, my little designers. I wanted to let you know about these really cool nail pens I bought as a gift for my sister. The pens work great. Each pack is about twenty dollars, but it is worth every penny. Each comes with 8 colors, and a versatile cap that allows regular painting or fine designing , one for each color. The colors also have a lifetime warranty, so if you run out of polish or something breaks you can get another as a replacement. I'll admit, that if you have a complete set of dotting tools, this product is obsolete and way more expensive. But for those designers who are not the perfect pro, the work great. I gave it to my sister, and her designs instantly became way more precise and had a beautiful look, and the polish works great too.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where can we buy migi nail art pens

      Delete
    2. When we purchased them they were at a roadshow at Sam's club, but i'm sure they are available on amazon and the product website

      Delete