Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Teal Dot Tips

I created this design literally with no idea what to do, it started out as just teal then I found the lighter color and dotted my entire thumb. I planned on doing the same on the rest of my fingers but then my food came to my house and I was distracted with just the top done. Later I saw how cool it looked and continued on the other nails. Another way to do this would be to just put a stripe of dots rather that tips. You could try this with many other colors like pinks or even orange colors.What do you think? Sound off in the comments!

1- paint the nails a base coat, and let it dry all the way!
2- pick a similar color either lighter or darker, now use a bobby pin or dotter to dot the entire thumb.
3-for the other four fingers take the dotter and get ready, the lowest line should be right at where your nail starts to go straight from the outer curve. A little hard to understand, I know, just make sure to get about three rows in.
4-fill in the next two rows
5-repeat for the next 3 nails.
6-apply a clear coat!
and you are done, so enjoy!
Polishes used:
Teal: Milani- Neon Teal
Light Blue: Wet N' Wild Mega Last- I need a refreshmint

No comments:

Post a Comment