Thursday, June 21, 2012

Product Review: Sally Hansen Salon Effects PART 2!!!

I am writing a review for this product again, not because I have seen the amazing uses of the product, but because I need to reiterate how much it sucks. Before I tell you my findings, I need to assure you I did not lose my mind and succumb to the outrageous prices and pick myself up a beautiful box of the junk!  No I bought it because it was on clearance for like 2.50 or something, and that is probably the only reason I did not beat my head into the wall! 
So I started using this product today. The natural first step was to read the instructions , so I did, it seemed easy enough, just stick em on right. WRONG!!!! The next hour and a half was the most tedious and irritating nail experience ever. First you have to peal off the protective cover, then take the strip off the backing. I am not even kidding you now that you will probably spend about five minutes just trying to peal the dang strip off and in the process wrinkle the already applied strips. So then the problem is that the nails all look like crap, and there isn't really time to redo the nails now.
Now here are the benefits:
  • If you squint they look great or also if you are blind
  • these are a great way to replace your purchase of about five packs of gum.
All in all don't use these unless they pay you!


No comments:

Post a Comment