Monday, March 5, 2012

Guess What I Got!!!!!!

Hey everyone, guess what I got in the mail today. That thing in the picture up above. And the best part is that it was FREE!!!!! Why you might ask???? It is because I contacted customer service over a bad product. I am not saying that everyone should complain, definitely don't lie, but if a product doesn't meet your standards let the manufacturer know. They are usually pretty helpful, and want to appease you. I didn't complain about Sally Hansen clear coat, I complained about NYC clear coat. I was shocked at the horrible quality, there other polishes had been amazing for me in the past, but the clear coat was pretty disappointing. All is well know, I just won't buy the clear coat anymore. I am very please with the response though, the product I originally got was 99 cents, but I got an expensive product in return and some perfume as well.

Remember, if you like my blog subscribe to it------------------------------------------------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment