Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hunger Games Nail Polish

OMG! I am so excited for this nail polish to come out. The collection by China Glaze will be coming out in the begging of March. The expected price is $7. I would love to buy them all, but since that would be $84, I don't think that will happen. I'm especially excited for Dress me up, the name is inspired by district 8 which specializes in textiles. The color is inspired by Effie, and her crazy outfit during the reaping. Smoke and Ashes is inspired by district 12 and Agro is inspired by district 11. Are you as excited as I am???????

5 comments:

  1. Yes! Where did u get all the info? It's a little expensive, but if you buy a few at a time you won't be spending to much money at once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this from a few places when doing my research, each one is for a district but aren't really quite as obvious or important. Yes, I am super excited and plan to get as many as possible!

      Delete
    2. Yeah me too!!!
      I mixed two nail polish colors from Sephora and made a replica of Riveting. It was so cute!! I showed Sydney.

      Delete
  2. Did you hear? You can Pre-Order the Nail Polish on Hot Topic.com. You'll receive the polish on 2/22. It's awesome. I also have a little something for The Hunger Games. Hope I can show you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got all the Hunger Games Nail Polish except for Harvest Moon (District 9, Grain)

    ReplyDelete